2007年7月11日水曜日

Essay 6 ~20years in the future self introduction~

20 years in the future, I am 39 years old. I don’t have any illness and my body ea very health. I have married for 16 years and there are 2 children, an older son and a daughter. They are very good brother and sister. There talk about them trouble and love. They go to anywhere together. It’s just my brother and me. I am really happy because of them. My family does something we want to.

We really love to go to abroad. We have been to 10 countries in the world. We have foreigner friends too. We can speak English. Sometimes, I send my friends mail or e-mail. We change gifts and photos. It makes me very happy. It is my one of my hobbies.

I am going to talk about my job. I have a job and my husband also have. Both of us work. my job is an English teacher in high school. I have wanted to be it since I was a junior high school student. So my dream came true. I enjoy going to my school and meet my pretty student. In my club, I teach Japanese archery. I want my club students to be a champion in Japan. We practice it fifth a week. I don’t need to go to job on Sunday, so I spend with my family. In the spring, we go to the park, in the summer, we go to the sea. In the fall, we go the mountain to enjoy collecting chestnuts. And in the winter, we go to the Aso to enjoy snow.

Next, I am not a woman looks old. My looks, body, and sure my heart are young!!! I wear beautiful clothes and make up pretty. I make my son and daughter wear cool and pretty clothes. My face doesn’t have wrinkle.

I really love my husband. We love each other. We go to many places only 2. we walk hand in hand every time. I think I met a great partner.

I always live happily with my lovely family even if we have some trouble. I feel satisfactory for my life.

0 件のコメント: