2007年10月19日金曜日

essey 2 ~KILL BILL~

I have knew this movie, "KILL BILL" before, but I have not watches it. My friend recommended it to me, but I am not interested in this movie. However I had to watch it in my class. this movie was good for me. I thought it was very funny and interesting movie. , American place and Japanese and American voice and Japanese. I think it is very food for both
first, i an going to introduce this story. There is a girl. she is trying to revenge on her enemies. their name is "DEADLY VIPER ASSASSINATION SQUAD". They are 5 people, in this movie, she tried to kill O-REN ISHII. She is from Japan.
Second, I am going to explain about interests. The most interesting things is co=staring with Japan. there are American artist and Japanese, American MUSIC and Japanese countries' communication. moreover, musics set in this movie are very funny. I knew one of them. And even if in combat, the music is very comical. I like movies like this. A gap like this makes audience very pleasant.
Third, I am going to write about a leading character, black manma. It was first time for me to see her in the movie. In the movie, she is very strong and cool.She had slept for 4 years and she got up. She couldn't walk by herself because her legs have no muscles. She used her arms to move. However she tried to move her foots’ finger. And she could do that!! It was unbelievable!! Moreover, in the last scene, she knocked down a number of enemies. Then, she fought with a boss. Her behave looked like Japanese and she could use a katana fluently otherwise she practiced it for only 2 days. I want to be a woman like her. She wore a T-shuts drawn “Okinawa”. It was very cute!! She can speak Japanese very well. I can guess she practice speaking Japanese and how to use katana and so on in this movie. I respect her very much.
I am glad to watch this movie.

0 件のコメント: