2007年11月28日水曜日

essay 3


Essay 3 ~Romeo & Juliet~

I am going to write about “Romeo & Juliet”. I have watches the Dicaprio Version for the first time. On around June in this year, I watched the original one in Yoshida’s class. It was so interesting and I could know the story for the first time. Before watching Dicaprio Version, I had thought that both stories were same. However, each construction was different.

First, I am going to introduce this story simply. There were a boy, Romeo, and a girl, Juliet. They fell in love, however them families hates for each other. So it was so difficult for Romeo and Juliet to associate with. There are true loves and many problems in this movie.

Next, I am going to introduce characters, Romeo is a hero in this movie. He is a Montague’s son. He fell in love with Juliet. Dicaprio acted him and he was so cool!!!!! His face while kissing with her was very beautiful. He falls in love soon, but his love for a girl is very strong. What he said about his thinking and lines for her were also cool!!! I want to be said by someone like them. Juliet is a heroin in this movie. She is a Capulet’s daughter. She fell in love with Romeo. She is active and obedient. She is so cute. Her heart is so strong because she drunk a strange medicine to marry with Romeo. She makes a friend with her servant. Juliet talks all things to her servant. She is also good person. Lady Capulet is a Juliet’s mother. She tries to marry Juliet to a rich man. She wears loudly dresses and a lot of makeup. Lord Capulet is a Juliet’s father. He looks so stern. Because he was so angry when Juliet refused her marry with Tybalt whose the father chose for Juliet. He is a little hat. Mercutio is a Romeo’s friend. He is so funny and a good man!! He dead while fighting with Tybalt.

Third, I am going to write about this movie. It was made funnier than original one. There are many music, songs and modern clothes. In this movie, I could watch it easily.

Finally, I am going to write about them loves. They net through water burial for the first time. They fell in love each other at hat time. They kissed in elevator soon. Romeo entered her house, went up a wall and met her. Those loves are very hot. I was impressed by them oath of love. They talk with a supple mind and those expressions were very good!! I want to love like them. It is so romantic I think.

0 件のコメント: