2008年1月30日水曜日

Final WEI ~movie~

1.0. Movie Reviews

1.1. Showcase

[+ links]

Dates on blog
(yy.mm.dd)

W

Notes

Toy Story

(2007.10.16)

5

260

Very good

Kill Bill

(2007.10.19)

4

340

I could write a best essay.

Romeo and Juliet

(2007.11.28)

5

442

I enjoyed writing this essay.

Mrs Doubtfire

(2007.11028)

5

441

I could tell about this movie.

School of Rock/Forrest Gump

(2008.1.16)

4

404

So good

Lilo & Stich/Shrek

(2008.1.16)

5

350

Pretty

Totals

---

14

1296

---


Key:

¶: number of paragraphs three or more sentences in length

W: number of words

1.2. Best Movie Review

Selection and Assessment: Which of those movie reviews do you feel is the best that you've written this semester, and why? Please remember that a complete answer is better than a short answer, and give at least two reasons to support your assessment.

My best movie review is “Mrs Doubtfire”. I could enjoy watching this movie and I remember the story until now. I like comedy so I laughed very much. Moreover I like a father like him. He is very kind to his family and always thinks them. He tries to keep touching with them. This story is very good. I am glad to meet the movie.

0 件のコメント: